I/O Partners Designs NAS (Network Attached
Storage) for Enterprise
I/O Partners delivers proven benefits from
NAS solutions by customizing each system individually for
every client and their particular needs. Our solutions fit
virtually any budget or performance requirement and are planned
to grow with the ability to scale from limited users to large
enterprises matching capacity to whatever tasks will be needed.
- Direct connectivity to LANs, MANs and
- Economical functioning in file services
- Seamless integration and painless installation
into existing systems and networks
- Simplified, cost-effective management
of complex storage requirements
- Greater reliability and robust disk storage
than general-purpose servers.
- Resource sharing between NetWare ®,
Mac ®, OS, Windows NT ®, Unix ® and Linux ®
- Simultaneous file--sharing between like
applications which erases the costs associated with multiple
copies and minimizes the movement of redundant data
- Consolidated heterogeneous storage for
a dramatic reduction in the cost and complexity of data
- Efficient resource allocation
- Reduced costs due to purchasing of only
what 's needed.
- Eliminates the need for additional Web
servers. Supplies efficient and dependable repository for
- Adaptable backup configurations using
of industry-standard hardware and software
- No need for a backup server, with LAN-free
local backup and backup of other servers with current software.